Government departments, local authorities, hospitals, health trusts and related organisations collect data on physical and mental health, preventing illness, quality of care, access to treatment, and patient experiences and results.
Find information on outcomes for different ethnic groups.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Common mental disorders
- Detentions under the Mental Health Act
- Outcomes for treatment for anxiety and depression
- Personality disorder
- Psychotic disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Self harm and suicidal thoughts and attempts
- Treatment for mental or emotional problems
- Use of NHS funded secondary mental health, learning disabilities and autism services