Government departments, local authorities, hospitals, health trusts and related organisations collect data on physical and mental health, preventing illness, quality of care, access to treatment, and patient experiences and results.
Find information on outcomes for different ethnic groups.
- Adults reporting suicidal thoughts, attempts and self harm
- PTSD in adults
- Adults experiencing common mental disorders
- Adults experiencing a psychotic disorder
- Bipolar disorder in adults
- ADHD in adults
- Personality disorder in adults
- Illicit drug use among adults
- Drug dependency in adults
- Well-being: anxiety yesterday
- Well-being: happiness yesterday
- Well-being: Life satisfaction
- Well-being: how worthwhile people feel the things they do in their life are